Life with chronic diseases is not easy.
Health2Sync aims to build a simple healthcare solution incorporating mobile, digital therapeutics, and cloud-based services to lighten the burden of managing chronic diseases every day.
Alleviate the problem of insufficient medical resources
Nearly 10% of the world's population has diabetes, and more than half are in Asia. However, less than 30% of people with diabetes obtain proper care on average due to inadequate medical resources.
Enable diabetes patients to obtain proper care
Health2Sync not only provides a diverse blood glucose management solution when medical resources are scarce or inadequate but empowers patients to take care of their health through smart tools.
- Reached one million registered users worldwide.
- Launched integration with Mallya® Cap in Japan together with BIOCORP and Novo Nordisk.
- Released Health2Sync in the Middle East with Arabic support and worked with Sanofi for market expansion in Egypt.
- Launched food recognition with AI to make it easier to log meal records.
- Was selected as one of the top 13 pioneering startups by Taiwan’s National Development Council.
- Obtained regulatory approval for Insultrate, the first basal insulin titration Software-as-Medical Device approved in Taiwan.
- Integrated with Sanofi’s SoloSmart in Japan to help improve insulin management.
- Launched Health2Sync in South Korea with a Korean version of the app.